1. Use of our website and newsletter is an indication of your complete understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Service.
2. Altavado Limited, the owner of Inflight-Magazines.com, makes no representation or warranty and accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information or the availability or non-availability of our website for users. Altavado Limited will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from the use of any information in, or linked to from, our website.
3. You agree NOT to post, upload, or transmit any information or content via our website, tools and services that is abusive, obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold all owners and representative parties of Altavado Limited harmless from any claim or demand arising out of your use of this website and/or newsletter.
5. Altavado Limited derives income from (i) selling our own products and services, (ii) accepting paid advertising in our newsletter and on our web sites, and (iii) earning commissions from promoting and/or selling 3rd-party products. By using our site or remaining subscribed to our newsletter you indicate your acceptance of this policy.
All subscribers to our newsletters are “confirmed opt-in” meaning that each subscriber receives an email requiring them to confirm their wish to subscribe. Any subscriber can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every message we send.We respect your privacy and we hate spam too. Altavado Limited will not sell or give away your details to any other party whatsoever.
We respect your privacy and we hate spam too. Altavado Limited will not sell or give away your details to any other party whatsoever.
Your details will remain strictly confidential and will only be used for the posting of our newsletter and messages from us relating to our website, our newsletter(s) and related offers.